Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Candyland







I took these last Friday after Addison's session. Sarah spent the day with her Aunt and had so much fun. When she got home she found a sucker in her bag and decided she was going to go to town. I thought to myself, the studio is already set up so why not take a few of her with a sucker. I figured I already have pictures of her with ice cream, balloons and popsicle's. Why not a sucker? So, I put her in front of the camera and we talked about her sucker. She was so expressive and too funny. Don't even think about taking it away from her because you will probably get yelled at. Silly little one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiff- I love these two pics...so much fun!

Tiffany P. said...

Love it, love it, love it. Think she got the sweet tooth from ther dad?

Bree Austin said...

God if you tried that with Avery the sucker would have been stuck in her hair and smeared all over her face. She is sooo messy with everything. I have to bathe that child three times a day...Sarah looks perfect.