Sunday, August 26, 2007

Claire Ann

Do you remember Claire? She was one of my very first sessions. I did her newborn session one week after she was born. Here is one of the pictures from her newborn session.










Now she is 3 months and is so beautiful! I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. I have really enjoyed working with Claire and her parents. It has been a real treat! The best part about this session is that she rolled over for the first time and I captured it on camera. What a great memory... :)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tiffany! We had such a great time and we are so glad that you are able capture these beautiful pictures and memories! You are soooo talented! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Jenny

Tiffany P. said...

Gosh, my friends have the cutest kids!