Friday, September 7, 2007

My first bridal session






Ok, so I took the plunge and decided to do something that I am not used to doing and that is a bridal session. She called me a few weeks ago and said she really wanted location portraits done in City Park. I usually don't do brides or weddings but I am always up for something new. So I took the challenge and am glad I did. It was such a pleasure working with her and her mom. I will say it was totally different from what I normally do and that is children however I thoroughly enjoyed this bridal session. She is so beautiful and the camera just loved her! Here's a sneak peek, I hope you like them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very pretty

Anonymous said...

Tiff. Congrats. These two bridal portraits came out great :)

Keith Gussoni said...

OMG...
Absolutely Beautiful...
That's my Step-Daughter...
Lucky me...
She takes after her mom, my wife....
Love Ya Baby Lauren...
DK