Sunday, October 7, 2007

Boo in the studio - A spooky treat!





















Boo in the studio was Saturday and it was so much fun!! All of my little friends were dressed up for Halloween and I tell you it was the cutest thing ever! I had witches, police officers, peterpan, tinker bell, captain hook, pirates, princesses, mermaids, poodle skirts, lady bugs, devils, batman, pumpkins, zebras and ghosts! What a great day and I am so glad I got to capture all of the adorable little ones in there costumes! It was such a treat!! :) HERE IS A SNEAK PEEK!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ONE IS CUTER THAN THE OTHER
TIFF YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

HUGS,
GI

Anonymous said...

TIFF- YOU ARE THE QUICKEST AND MOST CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHER IN AMERICA. THE BACKDROP WAS AWESOME, THE SUCKERS WERE YUMMY AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF THE CUTE PICS.
BB

Tiffany P. said...

I've never seen such a cute zebra and Bren is the scariest dead person ever!!

Anonymous said...

Tiffany,

You are awesome!! I love the pictures!!!!

Monica