Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Halloween Cards

polka dot pumpkin


scary witch



buggy baby




Hey guys, these are my Halloween cards! As most of you know, Boo in the studio is this weekend and I am so excited! These are samples of what the halloween cards are going to look like. If you are interested let me know. For (25) 4x6 cards it's $40.00 and (25) 5x7 cards it's $50.00. Each set comes with envelopes. The name of each card is under each sample. I am sure all of your friends would love a spooky halloween card!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiff- these are too cool :) I can't wait for pics this weekend. E insists on being a ghost, so we bought his costume last night. He LOVES it!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad about pics this weekend! We'll camping in a tent with the boy scouts! Ewe!

Tiffany P. said...

How cute are they? Can't wait to see the rest!