Sunday, December 30, 2007

Perfect Saturday!













I had three sessions on Saturday that were too perfect. The first one was of baby Riley she is just 2 weeks old and is the tiniest little thing! She was too sweet in her daddies arms. I just got my new big chair the other day and was so excited to use it! I really love it and it's so funny how all of my little friends look so tiny in it, especially baby Riley.

The second set are of Michael, he is almost 4 and is such a little ham! He loves the Yankees as a matter of fact he is having a Yankee birthday party, too cute! I had a lot of fun with him especially making him laugh!! Happy Birthday Michael!! :)

The last set are of Anistin, she is going to be one next month! We did her birthday pictures and they are too cute. Her mom did such a great job adding the pretty little flowers to her cake. Anistin was precious and a lot of fun!! Happy Birthday Anistin!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiff, the pics of Riley are beautiful, again you made me cry, scream for joy at how great they all came out. Thanks again for being so patient.
Mrs Toby