Sunday, March 9, 2008

Saturday was great!!














Okay, so I had a lot of fun yesterday!!
My morning location session was rescheduled because if was blissfully cold outside!
Tiffany and Chris came for their engagement session, that was fun! They are a really sweet couple and were willing to do just about anything I asked! Love that!! Good luck guys!

Emily is 6 months and she is just a little sweetheart. She has pretty blue eyes and creamy baby soft skin, so sweet!. I love her sweet little expressions.
Gabe and Emma were a blast!! They were so much fun and boy did I get a work out!! :)
I can't get over how cute they are!!! Their personalities are perfect!!

1 comment:

Tiffany P. said...

Kim's mom says she special ordered that baby and I think she may have. Enmily's beautiful. Tiff, you are right. She is the sweetest little thing.