Sunday, April 20, 2008

A fun filled Saturday!

















Kamryn will turn 2 in June!! She came over for some pictures for her invitations!! Look at those little piggies!!
Joey is adorable, I just love his sweet little face! He is going to be a big brother soon!! YAY!
Gavin is gorgeous!! I love his little face and blue eyes!! He was so calm during his session! How cute is he!
Nicholas had a blast digging into his cake. At first he just played and then he discovered how yummy is was!! FUN!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiff/Kristi,
OMG! I love those cute pig tails; Kamryn looks like a "Material Girl"; I love the one when she is playing with the baby!!!!!
Great job! When is the bday party?
Katie

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.