Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wednesdays are always fun!!
















Ella and her big sister came by for some sweet pictures. Ella is just 2 months and is such a cute baby. We had fun...
Katherine is 2 years old and is such an adorable little girl. I just love her eyes!!
Amelia is 3 years old and is adorable. She was a lot of fun, I just love her lady bug umbrella!
Brock is 2 years old and let me tell you he will be a heartbreaker!! I can't get over how blue his eyes are!!
Abby is 2 years old and is sooooo much fun! She made me smile!! I love her in the tutu!!
TOO CUTE!
Now, I have to get back to proofing!!!! I am working on the middle of May. I will let all of you guys know when your sessions are ready!!
Thanks to all of you!!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

How sweet are AJ and Mini-Amanda? You can certainly see how much AJ loves her sister. Ellah will be a lucky girl to grow up and have a smile like that.

Anonymous said...

We cannot wait to see the all the pictures from the girls' session. You take WONDERFUL pictures and we will be back for more soon!! Good luck with the new baby. Thank you :o)

Anonymous said...

Tiff! I'm loving the heard wood floor and the yellow walls!!!! love it! Great job!
kate