Thursday, August 14, 2008

My LITTLE HELPER!!






I had to share this with you guys! Sarah helped out yesterday with my little friend Addison... She called her name and tried making her smile. It was really cute. Right before Addison left we went to the front and took a few cute little shots. Sarah was ready to smile which is a total shocker considering a few months ago she wanted nothing to do with mommy and her camera! She must know that she will be sharing the camera soon, I guess she's trying to get all she can before her little brother comes along... HAHAHA! I just LOVE her!!

Ok, so how precious is Addison!! I just love these sweet candids of her. Thanks Addie!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving all of these posts! Sarah is so sweet and funny :)
BB

Anonymous said...

OMG- SARAH IS GETTING WAY TOO BIG! I HAD A DOUBLE-TAKE WHEN I SAW THESE!

KATE