Saturday, November 3, 2007

A little monkey and a birthday girl!












I had four sessions today, one location and three studio sessions. I posted the location session earlier.
Here is a little sneak peek from two of my sessions from this afternoon. The first ones are of Eli, he is 3 months old and has baby blues that are to die for. His eyes just screamed at me, "take my picture"! I am really enjoying all of the little ones lately!! Eli was such a little trooper! His parents are big LSU fans, so they were a lot of fun!!


The second ones are of Aubrey. She is one year old so we did a cake smash... She was a little hesitant at first but then got the hang of it. It was a lot of fun! Aubrey has the cutest little smile and I just love her little teeth that are popping in on the bottom... Her parents were so nice, I just love my job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TIffany~ The pictures look awesome...I cant wait to see the rest. Your work is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Tiffany,
Aubrey's pictures are adorable! I cannot wait to see the rest! You are great to work with!
Thanks,
The Melancons
Amie, Brett, & Aubrey!