Thursday, November 1, 2007

Two little cuties












I had two sessions today with two adorable little ones. The first four are of Kate, she is 4 months old and is too precious! Her little features are so sweet... She is such a petite little baby. Her mom and I had fun posing and dressing her. She did great!
The last four are of Cole, he is 8 months and is the happiest little guy ever. He smiled, laughed and giggled the whole time. His brown eyes lit up every time I took a picture. His little outfits were adorable. He was such a sport! Cole's mom was such a great helper and so much fun...

What a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love them! Great job! New blue background?
ks

Melissa said...

Cole is so cute! I love his little "man" outfits. I am so happy you went to Tiffany. Dont you just love love her... Take a look at baby Daxs she just did today.
Love,
Melissa
I went to Dillards yesterday and couldnt find anything. Where did you find boys stuff?

Melissa said...

That baby girl Kate is so adorable. She has lots of hair just like my baby Dax! Great pictures. I know her mommy is very happy seeing these pictures. :)