Thursday, November 8, 2007

Meet Noah and Alex













They are two little guys from today...

Noah is two and loves to be silly with his Mimi. His mom and Mimi did a great job laughing and giggling with Noah. They were so sweet! We all worked up a sweat by the time his session was over. It was a lot of fun! Look at that red hair, I love it!!

Alex is 3 months and he was such a happy little guy. He didn't make a peep. I moved him from one position to another and he just went with it. What a little trooper. His mommy and grandmother were so helpful!! I love his blue eyes.

Another great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM! Can't wait to see the rest of them. Thanks - Alex's mommy.

Anonymous said...

AAaaaaaahhhhh Baby Alex looks ADORABLE! I want one of each Alex'a Mommy! I SERIOUSLY need to bring my Luke for a session-I LOVE BLINK PHOTOGRAPHY!
Amazing work!!!!
From Luke's Mommy
-Alex's Mommy, Addison, Brinley & Kendall's Mommy & Lily's Mommy's FRIEND!