Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sweet Kennedy and baby Dax









Here's a little sneak peek of two little ones I photographed today. They are too cute.

Kennedy is 2 years old and is such a little sweetheart. She did a little dance for me and cheered with her mommy. Her mommy was too sweet. We had fun being silly. How cute is she? I love her little outfits!

Dax made 3 months, I don't know if you remember but I did his 1 month session in September. He is getting so big and to cute!! I love all of his little dimples! His mommy loves him to pieces, I love watching them interact with each other.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Shannon,
Tiffany told me you went to see her today. Kennedy is so so so cute. She has lots of smiles and is ready for the camera. Then again she should be used to it :) It's fitting both of our little ones pictures to be posted together. Its written in the stars... I know you cant wait to see the pictures, I cant wait either.
Love,
Melissa

Melissa said...

Thank you Tiffany for once again doing such a great job. You are so natural with the babies! (Except for playing peek-a-boo) Just joking honey. You capture wonderful and memorable pictures.
Thank you !!!!!